1. Go to classroom.google.com (for PC) on your web browser or download the “Google Classroom” app (for mobile) from App Store or Google Play.
2. Please use your gmail account to log in. If you don’t have any gmail account, you can sign up with your current email address. Click “Create Account and choose “Use my current email address instead”. After signing up, activate the account on your own email.
3. Once you have logged in, click the “+” sign on the top right corner to join your classroom using the Google Classroom ID we sent out via SMS before the lesson.
4. Click “Stream” on the front of the signed-in page. You will receive the latest class information posted by the school.
5. Click “Classwork” on the top of your page to find course materials and assignments to download.
For details, please download the “Google Classroom Manual (for Students)”.