An appreciation ceremony was held for our Special Upper Japanese Communication Course students to thank them for their long-term loyalty. They were presented with a certificate recognizing the years they have studied with us and a commemorative gift set.

10 students have been studying with us for more than 16 years and 13 students have been studying with us for 11 to 15 years. Among them, the longest period studied is 21 years and counting!

Some of them stated that “it’s really fun to study with my classmates”, “it’s really hard to master a language, and the more I study the more I realize there is so much I don’t know”, “I wish to continue studying”.

The Special Upper Japanese Communication Course is designed for those who have completed up to JLPT N1 level but wish to express themselves better and to be able to watch dramas, anime and movies without subtitles.

We wish to thank all the Special Upper Japanese Communication Course students for studying Japanese with us for such a long time. We hope our students can enjoy our lessons for many years to come.