【Updated News on May 15】
We are happy to announce that our face-to-face Japanese classes will resume from June 24. For the arrangements of the private tuition, please contact our Student Consultant directly.
To safeguard the health of our students and staff, we have implemented a series of precautionary measure.
- Students are required to wear a mask in our school premises.
- Students are required to have their temperature taken when entering our school premises.
- Students are required to use hand sanitizer when entering our classrooms.
- Alcohol wet wipes are available in the classrooms. You can feel free to clean the tables and chairs using these wipes
- If you have been to other countries in the past 14 days and have had close contact with any suspected cases or have experienced respiratory infection symptoms, please stay home to quarantine and do not return to school.
Regarding the arrangements of the class resumption, please continue to check for updates on our website and Facebook as this may change depending on the situation.
**Venue update: Room 4, Pasona Education** Ever thought of working in Japan? Join us on January 15 at Pasona Education for a special seminar held by our sister company, Pasona Asia, to learn more about [...]